Tuesday 9 March 2010

There's No Time Like Mo Time!

Aaaah! My favourite part of the week - Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge, and this week was quite a challenge, let me tell you!  This month's challenge hostess is Cathy Edgar of 'Ink It Up, Stamp It  Out' and her blog is well worth a visit. 

This week, Cathy has set a colour challenge:

It's all about Blue, Brown and one neutral (white or cream)...so make these colors the main theme of your card or 3-D project using an image from Mo's Digital Pencil.

Definitely an interesting one.  Immediately I saw the challenge, two of Mo's images came to mind: Mummu (of course) and Monday's Child (boy).  Mummu has to be my favourite image of all time - I love her, absolutely adore her.  But I do tend to use her quite a lot and I felt it was time to colour up a little someone I hadn't had chance to colour before.  Monday's Child is adorable - and muddy, which is great for all those browns! So here he is, Monday's Child in all his muddy glory:

Image: Mo's Digital Pencil, Monday's Child (Boy)
Papers: Cosmo Cricket 'Garden Variety'; Crate Paper (I think); and Bazzill Basics Swiss Dots
Suede ribbon and buttons from my stash.

Isn't he the cutest little chap?  I coloured him with my Copics and added a little background with my Prismacolors and some chalk ink, just to knock the white back a little.  I'm so pleased with how he turned out - my colouring is getting better (and I now have more Copics to choose from, since my birthday!) and I'm really happy that I managed to produce such a cutie with limited colours.  Good Challenge, Cathy!

I'm going to play with Mr Linky now and then I'm starting on this week's challenges - yaaaay!

Happy crafting.
Photobucketxx

4 comments:

  1. Terrific card Peri! You are so faithful to Mo's challenges and we appreciate it! Thanks for playing along again with us. Hugs, Peggy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peri, What a cute card you have created. This image was my choice until Mo created the camper. I love your coloring always and thanks so much for playing in my challenge (and for your sweet words)on Mo's Challenge this week. I always look forward to seeing what you create!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peri, As always, your work is wonderful! That image is the perfect choice for this challenge. Thanks for sharing it with us this at Mo's this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peri this is adorable.. I love him.. He reminds me so much of my son.. I am so happy to see you here this week at MO's... Love it when you play along.. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to view my blog and would love you to leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. Many thanks.