Thursday 18 March 2010

Just a Little Something

Hello my crafty friends - just a quickie tonight because it's past my bedtime and I'm very tired.  I'm working on this week's challenges, so I haven't posted for a couple of days, plus the fact that my RA is playing up badly and everything is taking more time and effort than usual!  Oh hum!

Still, thought you might like to see these cute little gable boxes I've made for table favours:


Template: Gable Box template from Mary Beerman of My Stamping Dreams
Papers: Mindy Terasawa, 'Sweet Love', available from Designer Digitals

Aren't they cute?  I'm so pleased with them.  The template was super easy (thank you Mary) and I think it's the choice of papers that really make these little gems pop.  I've filled them with mini chocolate egss, ready for on the table for friends, just to say 'thank you for being here'. 

I'll be back shortly with some challenge cards for you but 'til then,

Happy crafting.
Photobucketxx

1 comment:

  1. These are super cute Peri. I love Mindy Terasawa's designs perfect choice for these little boxes. :)x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to view my blog and would love you to leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. Many thanks.