Saturday 20 March 2010

Mojo Monday - Finally!

Well, what a week!  I don't seem to have had time (or energy) to produce my usual number of cards, etc.  I've been running a bit low on fuel, I think, and, of course, my mojo always suffers when I do.

But I've finally finished my entry for Mojo Monday #130 - hurrah!  This was also going to be an entry for last week's Crazy4Challenges (theme: man things) but, as you will have guessed, I'm like the White Rabbit - late! So, without further ado:

Image: 'Mikey' by Louise Brigden for Charmed Cards and Crafts
Papers: printed from the 'Cozy Sweater' digi collection, available at The Shabby Shoppe

I love this paper collection and, best of all, it's on sale at the moment!  It really is warm and masculine and the colours are so rich. 

I also adore 'Mikey' - these digi stamps are wonderful for cards for young men - the character lends itself very well to that strange age group between 16 and 25.  Mikey is cool!

I had to be careful not to 'girlie' up the end result so no bows, just a knot, and no cute punches.  I added copper-coloured brads where I would normally have added pearls or gems and kept the whole thing more muted and grounded by using the dark colours.  Hope it worked!


So I'd better go link up before I forget and then I'll get ready for my day out at the Papercraft Extravaganza - mmmmmm - buying crafty things is goooood!  Will report back tomorrow.

Happy crafting.
Photobucketxx

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love that you added an image to the circle part of the sketch...great card!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to view my blog and would love you to leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. Many thanks.