Monday 4 October 2010

Just Inklined to Blog Hop!

Yaayyy! It's that time of the month, dear Bloglanders, when the DT at Just Inklined are all 'inklined' to blog hop. And I'm delighted to say that I'm now a fully fledged, full-time member of the Just Inklined Design Team - a big thank you to Jak for taking me on!  It's great to be working with such a talented bunch of designers (and illustrators, of course)!

This month, our hop theme is 'stripes' - and, boy, did I take this one literally!

If you've arrived here from Jak's blog, then you're on the right path.  If not, then you might want to hop back to Karen's blog and start from the beginning.

So, without further ado, here's my stripey submission:

Image: Just Inklined, 'Maude Doodlebuns, Flab Fig'hter'

Papers: Pink Petticoat, 'Stripes' collection

Wordart: Freebie from Create with TLC

OMG! Poor Maude!  Despite the fact that she's getting on a bit, she cannot forget that she was once voted 'Miss Blackpool 1945' and feels that she should do everything in her power to maintain her highly desirable appearance.  So she's taken herself off to the gym but, really, it's not a pretty sight, is it?  And horizontal 'go-faster' stripes don't do a girl any justice! 

Mind you, I've been kind enough to give her a nice vertical stripe, straight down the middle - it's supposed to elongate, you know, and, well, Maude needs all the elongation she can get these days!

Isn't this an hilarious image!?  And I just loved this sentiment by Create with TLC - perfect!

Anyway, on with the hop and next stop is our other new DT member, the mega-talented Cathy Edgar, who I know will have something wonderful waiting for you.

Happy hopping.
Photobucketxx

18 comments:

  1. Love this card. What a great image and fab colours!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card and the image is very very funny :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sentiment is a crack up Peri - and the flushed tones on her face say it all - too fabulous!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. simply gorgeous darling! love the colours you picked.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of my favorite Just Inklined images!! This looks fantastic!!! I have this one, and can't wait to play with it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Peri
    A fabulous card
    Hugs Dianne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantabulous!! She's such a comic, and you've done wonders with her! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. great card with a cool image......great colouring!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Peri, your colouring is amazing, as always. And I always enjoy your humour, especially on a Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Poor Maude, she's working so hard and she's only been on for a minute & a half. She looks fabulous though! Love your card. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Isn't that the truth! Great job on coloring. Your card looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely brilliant Peri .. wish I could colour like you xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think this is the first time I feel like laughing me trough a blog hop.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  14. lol I do giggle at this image fab Peri

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this! The sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  16. The perfect card to not only make you smile but maybe not take ourselves to serious. Too funny. thank you for sharing.

    Rachel
    gl2814@zoominternet.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. Peri, this is amazing, I got worn out just looking at her!!! Love your cards, the coloring and dp are always perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fab image Peri, Super bright card, such inspiration. Love Debbie Johns x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to view my blog and would love you to leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. Many thanks.