Friday 22 October 2010

Mo's Dream Team First Anniversary Blog Hop


It's time for a celebration at Mo's Dream Team - it's a whole year since the Dream Team Blog began and what better way to celebrate than with another fantastic blog hop?!  This month's theme is 'Frogs and snails and puppy- dogs tails, that's what little boys are made of.'

And this time, in honour of our first birthday, we're inviting you to join in by uploading your card via the link on the Dream Team blog.  Just use one of Mo's images and show us your best boy - we'd love to see what you come up with.

So on with the hop - if you've arrived here from Jak's blog, then you're on the right track.  If not, why not hop over to Kerttu's blog and start from the beginning because you won't want to miss the wonderfulness along the way.

So, without further ado, here's my offering this month:



Image: Mo's Digital Pencil, 'Monday's Child (B)'

Papers: Cosmo Cricket

Wordart: Create with TLC 'The world is mud-lucious and puddle wonderful'

I adore this little chap - what a sweet little face - who could be cross with him, mess or no?

And I love the sentiment, too - it's a quotation from the (weird and wonderful) poet e. e. cummings (and yes, it is all in lower case!! Don't ask!) - and it's perfect for this image, methinks.

I have to say this reminds me of my friend's little boy - a blond curly-haired little angel if ever there was but just as likely to get covered in mud.  Boys!

So, on with the blog hop and next you'll be wanting to go to Debbie's blog, where I just know there will be something wonderful waiting for you.

And don't forget to join in with the fun - the more the merrier to help us celebrate.

Happy crafting.
Photobucketxx

16 comments:

  1. Oh, I'll be the first one here!
    I love your work Peri! You always show so interesting project and visiting you is such a pleasure!
    I'm one of those secret admirers of your talent!
    This little boy is colored so awesome! And your card is just perfect!

    Smiles,
    Gery

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING colouring and layout - you never cease to inspire!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Peri this is gorgeous, I love your colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Peri

    love the teal colour you have used, the paper is gorgeous. He is such a sweetie I can honestly say I dont think I know a boy like this lol

    Joey.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow,this is so cute
    Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the image, he looks so sweet, your card is fab.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Love the colours you have used and the text is so funny:)
    Hugs
    Kerttu

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this card, Peri! I could study your coloring technique ALL DAY, it's flawless!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful coloring job! This is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute little guy! Your coloring is perfect! pjritsema at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful card Peri, gorgeous coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful colouring Peri. The image all but glows!
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is such an adoreable image and you have colored him to perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely gorgeous coloring, makes the image look so real. Love the tab details, perfect for a masculine card. You are always an inspiration girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, you really color nicely! A wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great muddy mess! Your work makes my eye wounder and fill with inspiration, Thanks, Tootsie

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to view my blog and would love you to leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. Many thanks.