Thursday 21 October 2010

Oldies But Goodies at Karen's Doodles

It's time (already?) for some more 'Oldies But Goodies' inspiration over at Karen's Doodles and this week I've chosen one of my absolute favourites for another project:


Image: Karen's Doodles, 'Tango'

Papers: October Afternoon

I adore this image - always have done since the first time I used it (and believe me, it gets used a lot!).  This one is coloured in exactly the same palette as I've used before but with some bright, fresh papers it has a totally different look and feel.

This image is a joy to colour and it works in almost any palette.  I'm going to try a sepia version next - hopefully it'll have the feel of an old 1930s movie - how great would that be?!

I'm going to enter this one for this week's Daring Cardmakers Challenge, where the theme is 'Dance'.




Check out the rest of the OBG Team's creations on the Challenge Blog - they're sure to inspire.

And don't forget that we're still running our usual Monday challenge - this week the theme is 'distressed'.  We always look forward to seeing what you create.


Happy crafting.
Photobucketxx

4 comments:

  1. oh Peri this is stunning!!! Love it, and coloured beautifully too
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That really is a great image - a fabulous card too. Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

    Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card Peri, love the papers and your colouring is fantastic!

    http://www.simplypapercarddesign.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such fun,your colouring as always astounds me. Check out my Wednesday post as it'd be brilliant for this week's Scrapbook Sister's challenge! Julie.x

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to view my blog and would love you to leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. Many thanks.