Tuesday 19 October 2010

Bella Loves Christmas

Mmmm, not exactly a snappy title tonight but, hey, it is what it is.  Long day at work today and I've spent this evening making Halloween party invitations for our friends' children.  They bought some foam die cut ghosts and had the brilliant idea of using them as invitations - but please could Aunty Peri write them?  So I've done my task and they've been despatched to three excited kiddies.

On to my post for this evening.  This is for this week's Scrap-Creations challenge, where the theme is 'Christmas'.


Image: Mo's Digital Pencil, 'Bella Loves Christmas'

Papers: Basic Grey, from last year's stash!

Wordart: Create with TLC


I did some digital paper piecing this this one.  I brought Bella into Paint.net and then added a digital paper for her dress.  Once I'd printed her, I went in with lots of Prisma shading to define the pleats and folds.  I'm quite pleased with how she turned out, actually - all those folds! Aaarrgh!  All other details were coloured with my Copics (I'm just waiting for some new ones to arrive!!!) and, of course, as it's Christmas, I added plenty of glitter here and there.

So, bed time now.  One more day at work then I'm off for a few days of serious crafting - can't wait!  Mind you, my poor boss isn't too happy about being 'abandoned' for a few days!  Bless!

Happy crafting.
Photobucketxx

5 comments:

  1. WOW this is absolutely stunning! Luv the sweet image & the colours/dp's are lush

    xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful. I love everything about it! Thanks for sharing with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Peri. Love the colours you have used and all th cute little details:))
    Hugs, Kerttu

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Peri this card is gorgeous. Your coloring is beautiful and I love the paper piecing that you added. I love this image. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to view my blog and would love you to leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. Many thanks.