Sunday 17 October 2010

Shy

Mmm, short title today peeps as this is a really quick post before I go and make Sunday morning bacon sandwiches.  We've had a surprise visit for the weekend from Daughter and her boyfriend and I promised bacon butties before they drive off again.

This morning's card is my entry for the following challenges:

Papertake - 'Use three of something' (there are three rows of scallops)
Simon Says Stamp - '3 Embellies, 2 patterned papers, 1 image' (bow, button and pearls)
Mo's Digital Challenge - Sketch
Sweet Stampin' - 'Ribbon'
Scrapbook Sisters - 'Flower Power' (papers)

And here she is:

Image: Mo's Digital Pencil, 'Shy'

Papers:  Digital papers from Scotty Girl

Ain't she just adorable?  She's such a little darling and Mo has captured that childhood shyness just perfectly, of course.


Coloured with my Copics with added shading and 'glow' added with my Prismas, I loved colouring this little sweetie. 


I wanted to keep this card pretty so chose these gorgeous papers by Scotty Girl.  And as I've never used layers of scallops before, I decided that might be fun too. 


A few embellishments and she was ready and I'm soooo pleased with her. 

Right, a quick link up and then bacon beckons.

Have a good day.

Happy crafting.
Photobucketxx

12 comments:

  1. This is adorable,the multiple scallops so work. I love those scrummie papers and if you fancy another challenge,they make it fit in with another challenge this week at Scrapbook Sisters,check out my blog for a link. Enjoy the butties,Julie.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Peri, I love this! The pearls 'dripping' down from the button and bow is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww this is such a cutie i love cute and your colouring is WOW perfect and i love the ribbon across the centre.Thankyou for joinig us at Sweet Stampin this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Peri :-) such a cute image and the papers and embellies are perfect :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp and PTW Challenges :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply gorgeous! I'm in AWE of your coloring!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Peri, I always love to come to your blog to see what beautiful coloring is all about!!! You never disappoint me :) Love this, Thanks for playing along with Mo's this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute card .Many thanks for taking part in our Challenge.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so beautiful!
    Love your colouring.
    Thanks for joining us at PTW this week.
    Hugs, Minnamanna (GDT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Peri, I have not been around as much as I would like lately. I have a painfully slow internet connection and what with trying to keep up with my CCM designs and commenting, and making samples for Sheena my life has been somewhat hectic.

    As usual a beautifully coloured image. When I look at yout work it's always so 'alive'.

    Lin xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just found your blog Peri, I love it, fabulous cards, I shall start following you now and look forward to your new creations, hope you'll take a peek at mine too.
    http://www.simplypapercarddesign.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely fabulous Peri, your coloring is awesome and the whole ensemble is positively beautiful! so glad you found time to come and play at Mo's challenge blog
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a lovely card all the colors and the sweet face

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to view my blog and would love you to leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. Many thanks.