Monday 11 October 2010

Hello Pumpkin!

Happy Monday morning all! The start of another week already - creeping closer to Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas and all those lovely card-making opportunities.

We spent some time with friends and their three children yesterday, who are preparing for a Halloween party - you'll see our contribution to this sometime in the next few days!

And, of course, there are lots of lovely Halloween/Fall challenges around at the moment, so this is my entry for:

Copic Creations - 'Orange'
City Crafter - 'Any holiday'
Simon Says Stamp - 'Halloween'
Charisma Cardz Challenge - 'Autumn/Fall colours'


Image: Mo's Digital Pencil, 'Punkin'

Papers: October Afternoon; Inkido

Isn't this little chap totally adorable?  What a cute image.  Coloured with my Copics, I added some highlighting and shading wiht my trusty Prismas and I love how he turned out.  I had a little trouble with my paper, for some reason, so his face has gone a little patchy but otherwise I'm pretty pleased with this one.

The pretty little heart pins and the orange paper were part of a beautiful prize I won recently over at Sketcy Colors - I received some lovely goodies in the post the other day - thank you so much ladies!

So, there's a working day ahead and I suppose I should be concentrating on waking up properly!  We (four of us) went to see Pam Ayres in 'concert' yesterday - hilarious! I love her quirky poetry and she is a delightful raconteur. Her style is gentle but wickedly mischevious and we had a lovely couple of hours listening to her, laughing our heads off and generally just enjoying ourselves. Needless to say, although the event was over by 6.30 p.m., we carried on talking and laughing 'til late into the night, so I'm not as bright as I could/should be this morning!  It was worth it though. Such fun!

Right, in the shower, a quick cuppa and off to work!

Happy crafting.
Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful colouring ... lovely card ... thanks so much for playing along at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card :-) the image is adorable and the papers and colours are gorgeous :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very lovely, adorable image, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable. I luv that image.. Thanks you so much for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card - fab colouring and I love that adorable image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, love the cute image and brilliant halloween colours.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! Your card is gorgeous! Your coloring of the pumpkin is out of this world perfect. I love it! So glad you could share this and join us at Copic Creations! THank you. hugz, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Peri, you know I adore your coloring! Your
    pumpkin is PERFECTLY colored!
    Thanks for joining in on the Copic Creations challenge!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to view my blog and would love you to leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. Many thanks.