Monday 24 May 2010

News and More News!

Today I have news, two lots, and I'm quite excited!  I'm hoping this will make up for the lack of cards at the moment, but much of what I am making cannot be posted yet and you will see some of the reason for this below.

First news - well, this one completely floored me, I have to say!  Just over a week ago, I was contacted by Sandy Hulsart (DT leader for Karen's Doodles), who asked me if I would consider being June's Guest Designer for Karen's Doodles!  Wow!  Just Wow!  This is the first time I've been approached by someone on the basis of my work alone and it is such a buzz.  What a thrill!  Of course, I've accepted, so you should watch out for me during June on the USA Challenge blog.  Thank you to Karen's Doodles and, in particular, to Sandy for this wonderful opportunity. 

Second news is that I've made Top 3 at Raise the Bar, with my 'Tango' card, which means that I shall be a 'Guest Bar Tender' again next week!  I'm thrilled!

Happy crafting
Photobucketxx

10 comments:

  1. oh wo that is brilliant to be asked without applying gos what a confindence boast. Your cards are stunninga nd i love karens images. Enjoy your time there you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, by the look of your cards it is very well deserved.
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. You are very deserving of those honours.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Peri, so well deserved, your cards are beautiful works of art!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww! Peri...congratulations!! ;D Diana Q

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Peri. Your work is beautiful and should be spotlighted. I look forward to working with you next month at Karen's Doodles challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!!!! Looking forward to working with you on Karen's team!! WooHoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on you're GDT and on you're Top 3!!! Welcome to KD's group. I look forward to seeing your lovely creations and working with you.

    xoxo,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  9. Way to go Peri! Look forward to working with you on Karens Doodles.
    Hugs
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Conratulations, Peri - your work is fabulous and bound to catch the eye so I;m not surprised! :)
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to view my blog and would love you to leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. Many thanks.