Thursday 25 February 2010

So Many Challenges, So Little Time!

I've had to limit myself or I'll end up with challenge-overload, and I don't want my mojo to run away and hide again.  This week (and my week starts with Mo's Digital Challenge on a Thursday!) I've managed Mo's, Raise The Bar, Little Red Wagon and now, CPS Card Sketches and Daring Cardmakers.  There's only Crazy 4 Challenges to go (and I'll post that one tomorrow) and then I start my next week, with Mo!

So, the details:

As always, CPS is a sketch challenge:


and Daring Cardmakers' theme this week is 'Winter birthday cards'.

Here's my offering:


Image: Heather Ellis, Pure Innocence 2
Papers: Cosmo Cricket, 'Jolly By Golly', mini book version.

I coloured this cutie with my copics, swiped a little pale blue chalk around her and glittered her very lightly around the edge of the mat.  A few square gems add sparkle and she's ready to deliver her 'Warm Winter Wishes'.

I used a rectangular image instead of a circular one, so it's not absolutely true to the challenge.  But I wanted this little one to be a full image, as she is being very clever balancing all those presents!

I've been working on a special project over the last couple of days and I'll post it in full when I've had a chance to photograph it.  I think you'll like it!  It has been a mini labour of love and I've had such fun, especially as I know the recipient will be soooo pleased. 

Right, I'm going to take some indigestion remedy now - I've terrible 'indi-flaming' (as my mother calls it) and I feel really nauseous.  I hope I've not picked up the latest 'yucky' going 'round, which is a nasty tummy bug.  Unfortunately, having just had a bad flare with my RA, my immune system is having trouble recovering.  Oh hum! 

Anyway, I'll be back tomorrow with my final challenge for this week and a sneaky peek at my special project.

Happy crafting.
Photobucketxx

4 comments:

  1. Cute card, great colouring!
    Thanks for joining in with DCM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card Peri. The image is so cute and the colour combination is fabulous. thanks for sharing your winter wonder with DCM this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card - the image and papers are gorgeous! Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

    Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...this is so cute! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to view my blog and would love you to leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. Many thanks.