Tuesday 16 February 2010

Allsorts Challenge Week 39 - 3, 2, 1 (Go Mojo!)

The Allsorts Challenge Blog have a fun challenge this week: 3, 2, 1.  Your entry must have three of one thing, two of another and one of a third.  Other than that, you're free to use whatever you want, so here's my entry:



Image: Heather Ellis, 'Pure Innocence 7'
Papers: My Minds Eye / digi paper, part of Correen Silke's 'Tea on Tuesday', available from Computerscrapbook.com

And my 3, 2, 1 recipe: three patterned papers; 2 hearts (look carefully!) and one button.

 Again, another cutie from the Pure Innocence range - I love their simplicity and child-like quality.  All together now:  Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I coloured this one really simply with my Copics and, because I enjoyed working with the Stamping Bella colour challenge colours this week, I continued the pink, orange and turquoise theme just a little longer. 

So I'm off to Mr Linky her at Allsorts.  Will be back soon with more challenge entries - it's been a bumper week this week!

Happy crafting

Photobucketxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to view my blog and would love you to leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. Many thanks.