Thursday 25 February 2010

Crazy 4 Challenges - Who, Me?

Last week I entered the most challenges yet and I've thoroughly enjoyed myself.  Today is Thursday, so there'll be a new Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge and off we go again.  So, here's my final challenge entry for last week (bearing in mind that my crafty week starts on a Thursday!).

These cards were made using the Crazy 4 Challenges sketch.  I must admit, they were also a great excuse for using my new Cosmo Cricket 'Material Girl' papers.

Here's the sketch:

and here's my entry:


Images:  Little Grey Bungalow, vintage fashion drawings (this isn't a craft site but it has some wonderful information and images)
Papers:  yup! Cosmo Cricket, 'Material Girl'.  I'm ordering more as we speak - I've a feeling I'll use them up quickly!

I just love these 1950s fashion drawings.  I think they're illustrations from sewing patterns.  They are perfect with the 'Material Girl' papers, don't you think? If you look carefully at the background card, you will see that it has a very light grid marking.  I found this at the local paper mill outlet and it works perfectly with the 'Material Girl' papers: I think it gives the project a real 'fashion designer' feel. 

I have another three or so images in this range so expect to see more!

Yesterday I promised a sneaky peek at my latest project, so here it is.

I've managed to take photographs now (obviously) and I'll be posting the whole thing soon, so don't forget to check back if you want to see the finished result. 

By the way, I'm delighted to see that I now have 10 followers - thank you, everyone, for your interest and encouragement - much appreciated.  Maybe I'll 'do a Mo' and offer some blog candy when I reach 20!  I'll have to make plans!

Right, I'm off to Mr Linky!

Happy crafting.
Photobucketxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to view my blog and would love you to leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. Many thanks.