Wednesday 10 February 2010

Mojo Monday #125

Well, last week's Mojo Monday sketch left me completely without ideas - I don't know why, but whatever I tried, it just wouldn't come.  So I didn't play last week, I'm afraid.  Thankfully, this week's sketch is much better for me and I came up with this little cutie:


Image: Pure Innocence 8, Heather Ellis
Papers: Cosmo Cricket

 I coloured this little sweetie with my Copics - I'm still learning to use them properly, so she's a bit trial and error. Thankfully, the original card is small and any flaws don't really show up.  The photograph is a bit washed out, too - I'm not having a good day, am I?  Still, I think I'd be happy to send her out, which is my measure of whether I've done a good job or not. 

Short but sweet today, Bloglanders - I'm expecting guests for dinner tonight and I have tons to do. 

By the way, before I go, can I just say a big 'Thank You' to everybody who visits my blog and all those who leave such kind and encouraging comments - it really does mean a lot to know that you've taken time out to show your appreciation. 

Off to see if Mr Linky is working. 

Happy crafting.
Photobucketx

1 comment:

  1. Really sweet card. Such a cute image beautifully coloured. :)xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to view my blog and would love you to leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. Many thanks.