Wednesday 6 January 2010

Mojo Monday Challenge #120

So, in the spirit of 'have a go' that I've decided to pursue in 2010, here's my entry for Mojo Monday's latest challenge.  First, the sketch:

And now my take on it:




 And a wee look at the detail:



This card is unusual for me in that it uses lots of pattern, all over.  It was a bit scary layering so many different papers together but I think I've pulled it off.  I love these papers - they are all from the Pink Petticoat kit 'Just An Old Fashioned Girl', using the 'For Him' version, which is with crimson instead of pink ('For Her' version).  The sentiment is included in the kit and, if I'm not mistaken, the whole mini-kit is selling at half price at the moment.

All in all, I think the card works - and I've decided not to be afraid of pattern any more.
I'm on a half day today so I got up late but, to be honest, I think it's worse for my mojo.  I'm struggling with a project I'm making for my parents and I have no ideas left in my fuzzy brain at the moment.  May be I should watch some daytime TV and give my brain a rest in the hope it will spring to life later. 

So, I'm off in search of my mojo - see you later.

Happy crafting.
Px

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to view my blog and would love you to leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. Many thanks.