Monday 18 January 2010

Mojo Monday #122

Another Monday (already) and another Mojo challenge.  I have to admit that I'm not quite as happy with this card as I could be - I think maybe the sentiment needs to be slightly larger - but it's not an absolute disaster.  The inside will read "... just you, me and a cup of tea.'  - a most comforting trio as far as I am concerned!

Here's the sketch:


The light was fading a little when it came time to take photographs, so I'm posting this in the hope it is sufficient to show the detail:



The image is my own teapot (see this post to download it for yourself), which I have printed over patterned paper, then shaded and cut out before mounting with 3D tape to give a little more depth.

All the papers are from Pink Petticoat's 'Just An Old Fashioned Girl' mini-kit and I have used the 'For Him' version, which is with red, rather than pink (the 'For Her' version). 

The little key below the bow is from a set of charms I bought about a year ago and have only just started to use. 

I'm home from work this afternoon, which is a welcome bonus, but I was determined that I wouldn't waste the time on housework! Any bonus time should surely be used for crafting, don't you think?! Anyway, I was under orders to rest as I'm feeling a bit under the weather at the moment as my rheumatoid arthritis is making itself felt rather more than usual.  And crafting is as good as resting to me so I'm just following orders!

So, I'm off to enter my creation at Mojo Monday - fingers crossed.

Happy crafting
Px

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous. I love the papers and the colors and the image. Why don't I just cut to the chase and tell you that I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!!! The colors and the images are just PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the patterned paper and the colors. Your teapots are adorable. I downloaded the freebie. Thanks so much for sharing. Can't wait to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing! Love the colors, the teapots and the ribbon is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to view my blog and would love you to leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. Many thanks.