Saturday 9 January 2010

Just Give Me Chocolate

Just a quickie this morning before we go for a bracing walk in the snow (apparently!).  We spoke to a dear friend of ours last night, who has been suffering with colds and flu since Christmas and is still feeling under the weather.  So I thought a quick card was in order, to cheer her up.  I didn't want to use 'Get Well Soon' as the sentiment, because we can put that in our message - I just wanted something that would make her smile.  So, Mo came to the rescue again with 'Two Tasha' and I added an appropriate sentiment!



Image: Mo's Digital Pencil, 'Two Tasha'
Papers: Cosmo Cricket, Earth Love

Isn't she the cutest?  This reminds me of Daughter she was small - although I'm happy to say we didn't have too much trouble with the terrible twos!

Hopefully this will raise a smile on a poorly face.

Catch you later.
Happy crafting
Px

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to view my blog and would love you to leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. Many thanks.