Sunday 3 January 2010

I Got My Mojo Going On!

The best thing about snow is that I don't feel at all guilty about staying in and crafting - even if there is housework to do.  Obviously, this only applies when I don't have to trudge through the wet, white stuff to get to work but this weekend I have had a guilt-free cosy craft-fest while the snow fell outside. It's a shame that the holidays are now at an end and work beckons on Monday, because I've really found my mojo during this last two weeks and I'm feeling very pleased with myself.

So, what better to do than enter a card for Mojo Monday, before the current challenge finishes.  Here's sketch 119:


 and here's what I've come up with (with the usual apologies for the photograph - I really must learn!):



Image:  Mo's Digital Pencil 'Winken, Blinken and Nod', coloured with Prismacolors. 
Spotty paper: Pink Petticoat download, part of the 'Little Big Dots' range
Lemon paper:  Making Memories, 'Brocade' from 'Eliza' collection
Everything else is crafty stash.

Quite pleased with the result, I have to say.  Hope you like it.  I'd best get off and Mr Linky. 

Happy crafting.
Px

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to view my blog and would love you to leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. Many thanks.