Sunday 18 April 2010

Take It Away, Number 2!

And on to number two, which is my entry for this week's Papertake Weekly Challenge (only just in time, I think).  The theme this week is 'Cutie pie', which translates into anything you consider to be cute.

Now I usually end up with cute by accident - it's rarely my initial intention.  But this week ... well, I think it's cute!

Image: Digistamp Boutique, 'Isabella'

Papers: October Afternoon

Tools: (you guessed it) EK Success Retro Flower Punches, Floral Punch leaf spray

Isn't she darling?  I coloured simply with my Copics as I didn't want any colouring to overpower this delicate little image.  I wanted bright and sunny and these papers by October Afternoon certainly delivered!  I punched and made up a couple of matching flowers and there she is - simple, bright and cute as a button.


My darling OH has just treated me to some more October Afternoon papers (aaahhhh!) so I'm eagerly awaiting their arrival.  Like Cosmo Cricket, October Afternoon are a firm favourite, they make me feel happy (oh-oh - paperstroker alert!). 

So that's it for today - finally.  It's taken a while to get back on top this week after my fall on Wednesday.  I'm on the mend now and, hopefully, will get plenty of crafting done this week.  And I have the excitement of waiting for my new papers to keep me going.  Woooooooo!

Well, it's my turn to cook Sunday dinner so I'm off to roast a chicken!

Happy crafting.
Photobucketxx

1 comment:

  1. wow what a stunning card I love the DP you've used and the cute image thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to view my blog and would love you to leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. Many thanks.