Before I start, let me just say that originally this project was for Allsorts Challenge 46 - 'No designer papers'. When you see what I came up with, you'll understand just how appropriate this project was. Unfortunately (and here's the rub) I missed the deadline! Not because I wasn't paying attention this time, but because Spring Fairy Puddle wouldn't play nice - actually, I shouldn't blame him, it was the dimensional glaze that caused the problem. But I spent so much time getting this one ready, I wanted to post it anyway, just because it's something different.
'Spring Fairy Puddle'
Papers: NONE!!! (I used acetate, though, if that counts.)
Tools: Anita's 3D Clear Gloss Finish; Floral Punch Fern punch
When I saw the Allsorts challenge theme, I wondered how easy/hard it would be to not use papers at all. Oooo - an interesting thought. My problem is that when I'm crafting, I can rarely have an interesting thought without following it up somehow.
Anyway, I had a week to produce something so I put it on the back boiler whilst I was doing other things. This was my undoing - see later.
Hope you've enjoyed, anyway - I'd love to see your puddles if you give it a go.