Friday 4 June 2010

It's Nearly Time ....

... to pick a winner for my blog candy and I just thought you'd like to see the little box that will be winging its way to whoever Mr Random.org chooses tomorrow morning:

This will contain a 6x6 paper pad (Cosmo Cricket, 'Material Girl), two sets of clear stamps and two brand new 'Bellas'.  Plus, of course, you will receive details of how to claim your digistamps from Mo's Digital Pencil, Isabella's Sketchbook and Karen's Doodles!

I'm very excited to see who will win - check back tomorrow afternoon for the news!



Happy crafting.
Photobucketxx

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty box Peri. Hope it'll be landing on my doorstep lol!!xx

    hugs

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooHoo, I forgot to mention on the last turtle card...I LOVE the flowers you add...better get cracking and find that punch for myself. I am drooling my dear Peri! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to view my blog and would love you to leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. Many thanks.