Wednesday 7 October 2009

MFT - One of My Favourite Things!

Just a quick post this morning because I've just found 'My Favourite Things' on the web! (I know, I'm a late starter - everyone else probably knew already.)  And it is now one of my favourite things, particularly as they have started to do digistamps.  I love digistamps.  I love the immediacy of them - no waiting for the postman (impatient, me?) and no need to get out all the inks, blocks and stamps just to have a few images to colour.  Not that I don't love my usual stamps, of course, but digistamps are cooooool!  Just one tip, though, invest in some fixative if you're using an inkjet printer to print out the images - it ensures that the ink doesn't run if you're using watercolour pencils or the Sansador technique.  You need to spray the image and let it dry a while before you can colour, but it gives a much better result.

My other favourite digistamp palace is Pink Petticoat.  The range of Lola stamps is lovely and the digipapers come in so many colours that you're bound to find one you need.  I'm about to break out my Christmas Lolas and make some cards for Darling Daughter to send to her new university mates, so I'll post one or two when they're done.

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to view my blog and would love you to leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. Many thanks.