Wednesday 7 October 2009

And There's More ...

... because I only posted quickly this morning.  This won't be a long one, either, but I just wanted to show you: 



Wreathabella

and




Car With a Tree On Top

These are my first two Chrimble cards and I can't wait to get stuck in to the rest of them. Wreathabella is sitting on papers by My Minds Eye, from their 12 x 12 Laundry Line stack and Car With a Tree On Top is rolling along my favourite Cosmo Cricket Jolly By Golly.  I've used my new cutty machine (my Wizard) and Nestibilities and, of course, my darling Prismacolors.  I must say, my recent splurge has paid off and I'm thoroughly enjoying myself!

As well as my Bellas I have also got my Pink Petticoat images to work with and I have a few ideas ready to burst out, when I find the time.  That's the problem at the minute - time - but I shall have to find some because you can be sure that Christmas will be here alarming quickly.  Oh well, I'll just have to make time to stamp, won't I.  It's a hard life, but someone's got to do it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to view my blog and would love you to leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. Many thanks.