Sunday 5 December 2010

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ............

............... 'tis cold, dear Crafty Bloglanders - temperatures are struggling to remain at freezing and are dropping bitterly at night.  My OH arrives back home from Oz tomorrow evening and is in for a terrible shock!  I'd better make sure to have a pot of something warming on the stove!

Still, it's not quite so cold as where this little fellow comes from:

Image: Mo's Digital Pencil, 'North Pole Employees' - set of two stamps (see here for my post using the other one)

Papers: October Afternoon, 'Good Cheer' collection

I love this set of stamps - they're perfect for colourful children's Christmas cards, in particular.


He was coloured with my Copics, of course, and the background was added with my trusty Prismas.  I could have done more to define the bottom of his tunic because it looks a bit flat but sometimes it's hard to tell until the photograph has been taken and you're rushing to get it posted!  Maybe next time!

This is my entry for this week's The Pink Elephant challenge, where we are being asked to use the colours 'Blue, green and red' - there's plenty of all three here, and a couple of others for free!

Anyway, I've crafting to finish as tomorrow I shall be doing the big crafting tidy up in preparation for my OH's return.  You know what it's like, while the cat's away the mouse will get out all her crafty stash and spread it liberally over the front room!

Happy crafting.
Photobucketxx

6 comments:

  1. Truly brilliant!Have a great week,Julie.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peri, wow youve done a brilliant job of the colouring on Mos image, I love the papers to. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Peri, what smashing colouring, love the stitching too.

    You're right about the cold Peri, my poor feet have'nt been warm for days!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this card is stunning! A very cute image, beautiful paper and I love the stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!

    I love these images of Mo's - and your card is wonderful! I love all of the colors in the paper and your coloring of the image is beautiful!

    Wishing you a great day today!

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I just colored this up last night. I hope you don't mind, I may have to steal your sentiment!! So Cute!!!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate you taking the time to view my blog and would love you to leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. Many thanks.