Sunday 5 September 2010

A Quick Up-date

Sorry I've not been around much this week - the mind is willing but the body is completely pooped! It was a hectic week at work last week, with the takeover of the firm, which left me so tired that I just had to sleep rather than create.  And I've had a busy weekend too, carting the last stuff over to Daughter's new shared house, now that she has returned to university.  So I just thought I'd pop up and say that I haven't dropped off the face of Blogland - watch out for the Just Inklined blog hop tomorrow and, of course, my regular Karen's Doodles DT post.

Happy crafting.
Photobucketxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to view my blog and would love you to leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. Many thanks.