Wednesday 30 September 2009

If you're sitting comfortably, let's begin

It feels odd to welcome you to my blog but, as this is kind of my internet front room, then 'Welcome, come on in, pull up a chair and make yourself comfortable.'

I've been a fan of craft blogs for a while now and have whiled away many a lunchtime revelling in the gorgeousness of Crafty Blogland. But I've always been a bit shy of stepping out here on my own - until now, of course.  I'm getting braver as I get older, methinks, and now my darling daughter has stepped out on her own for the first time at university, well, I've a bit of a gap to fill.  So this is my first post and I'm on my way to Crafty Blogland. I just need to go and get some supplies for the trip! See you there soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really appreciate you taking the time to view my blog and would love you to leave a comment to let me know you stopped by. Many thanks.